Are you a keen Specialist Registrar who specialises in Geriatric Medicine? If yes, Triple West Medical may have the perfect role for you.
• Specialist Registrar – Geriatric Medicine
• Permanent position
• Full MRCP including PACES required
• Based in the UK
• Full GMC registration required
• 6 months experience within Geriatric, Rehabilitation, Stroke or General Medicine
• Salary ranges between - £75,249 - £101,451 depending on experience
The successful candidate's qualities should include:
• An understanding of the special needs of older people and their families
• Positive interaction with insight in order to identify principal problems resulting in deterioration in health of the individual
• Ability to maintain an optimum outlook on the clinical outcome of patients in both acute and chronic care settings
• An interest in ageing and the interface between ageing and disease.
Applicants will be expected to have 6 months experience in a UK Trust working within Geriatric, Rehabilitation, Stroke or General Medicine.
Applicants must have full registration with the GMC.
Are you interested? Yes? Fantastic! Please contact us as soon as possible to discuss the position in further detail.
Not for you? Do you know anyone who may be interested in the position? Please feel free to pass on our details, but still contact us anyway; we have hundreds of permanent doctor's jobs in both the UK and Ireland. Call us to enquire or search our website for more information.