NHS TRUST – CONSULTANT ACUTE GERIATRICS VACANCY
Triple West Medical has been assigned by a South West NHS Trust to recruit a Consultant Acute Geriatrician on a substantive basis.
Our client is expanding its Geriatric Medicine department in order to meet the needs of an increasingly frail and complex population. As a Vanguard site, our client already has an innovative Symphony project to help reduce admissions. However there remains a large need to provide consistent geriatrician led MDT input.
Our client has already developed a Frail Older Person's Assessment unit which provides rapid access assessment to patients referred from GP's, paramedics and ED. This has been particularly successful in reducing admissions and providing MDT assessments, however our client now needs to extend the service to meet the needs of frail patients presenting as emergencies.
- A developed FOP assessment unit
- Successful reduced admissions
- Up to 12 PA's
- Special interests accommodated
- A modern Hospital
- Excellent leadership opportunities for experienced Consultants
- Fantastic CESR opportunity for those wanting to progress to Consultant with an excellent support system
- Clinical Lead opportunities
- Excellent Remuneration packages
- Excellent relocation package
- Full leadership training & development support
Overseas applicants are welcome to apply, however GMC registration is essential.
This is a substantive NHS vacancy for a Consultant Acute Geriatrician in the South West. If this is not quite the Consultant vacancy you are looking for, then search through other similar Consultant vacancies on our website.