NHS TEACHING HOSPITAL – CONSULTANT GERIATRICS VACANCY
An NHS Teaching Hospital in the North East has assigned our services to recruit a Consultant Geriatrician on a substantive basis.
This post is suitable for either a new or experienced Consultant with any sub-specialist interest being supported, but an interest in Acute Care will be advantageous. Our client's main acute Hospital sites provide new and improved teaching facilities for undergraduate students, and is part of a large and joint undergraduate programme.
- Up to 12 PA's
- Special interests accommodated
- A modern Hospital
- Excellent leadership opportunities for experienced Consultants
- Fantastic CESR opportunity for those wanting to progress to Consultant with an excellent support system
- Numerous Clinical Lead opportunities
- Excellent Remuneration packages
- Excellent relocation package
- Full leadership training & development support
Our client is happy to consider overseas doctors who require a COS, however GMC registration is essential.