LONDON NHS Trust - Consultant Geriatrics Substantive Vacancy
We've been appointed by an NHS University Hospital based in the SE of London to recruit them a Consultant Geriatrician on a substantive basis.
Our client is seeking exceptionally motivated individuals to join their friendly dynamic team. In return for your dedication and hard work, they offer well-established, structured mentoring and staff development packages to support you in your role.
In particular, we are looking for leaders. Our client needs a Geriatrician with vision and drive, who can help their team to achieve first class care for older people, as well as contributing clinically to these initiatives.
- Up to 12 PA's
- Brand new ACE (Acute Care of the Elderly)unit
- Recently developed Frailty in reach service in ED
- Special interests accommodated
- A modern Hospital
- Excellent leadership opportunities for experienced Consultants
- Fantastic CESR opportunity for those wanting to progress to Consultant with an excellent support system
- Numerous Clinical Lead opportunities
- Excellent Remuneration packages
- Excellent relocation package
- Rewarding Retention package
- Full leadership training & development support
This is an excellent opportunity to be part of an established Trust with an ever improving performance.
GMC registration is essential, however our client is happy to consider new Consultants as well as experienced Consultants.