NHS CONSULTANT STROKE SUBSTANTIVE VACANCY
Our services have been appointed by an Essex based NHS Trust to recruit them a Consultant Stroke Physician for a substantive vacancy.
Based out of a recently modernised site with excellent community services and a dedicated front door thrombolysis medical team, our client offers a truly well run environment to work in. The Trust also has strong links with Anglia Ruskin University's Science campus and London based research and educational networks.
Our client has an excellent reputation for providing high quality and well structured care to its patients with a Stroke team that is recognised nationally for its brilliant performance.
- Excellent leadership within the team
- Up to 12 PA's (substantive or 12 month fixed term)
- Possible CESR opportunity for those wanting to progress to Consultant with an excellent support system
- Modern Hospital settings
- Excellent facilities
- Outstanding Schools
- Excellent local shopping facilities
- 35min from London Liverpool Street
- Excellent Remuneration packages
- Excellent relocation package
- Accommodation provided for the first few months
All applicants must be GMC registered however Specialist Registration is not essential. Therefore this would suit either a new Consultant or an experienced Consultant.
This Stroke Consultant vacancy is one of many we have been appointed to recruit to. If this Stroke vacancy isn't quite what you are looking for then search through our website for more Stroke vacancies.