NHS CONSULTANT EMERGENCY MEDICINE SUBSTANTIVE VACANCY
We have been assigned by an NHS Trust in one of the northern Home County's to help them recruit an Emergency Medicine Consultant on a substantive or NHS Fixed Term basis which includes both a Golden Hello and Annual Recruitment & Retention premia.
This is an excellent time to join a dynamic and forward thinking modern Emergency Medicine team. The department has new attendances in excess of 100,000 patients per annum which has a separate dedicated Children's Emergency Department open 24 hours a day. The Hospital also receives patients from the County's Air Ambulance service and is a local trauma unit for the major trauma centre in the neighbouring region. This Emergency department also has 24 hour Middle Grade cover.
Recent £150m major facility investment includes a new Emergency Department, Cardiology Centre (includes 24/7 PPCI services), Scanning Centre, Chemotherapy unit, Endoscopy and theatre blocks.
- Excellent leadership within the team
- 10 to 12 PA's (substantive or 12 month fixed term)
- Recently received £150m major facilities investment
- State-of-the- art Clinical Facilities
- CESR opportunity for those wanting to progress to Consultant with an excellent support system
- Outstanding Schools
- £10,000 Golden Hello Payment
- Annual £10,000 Recruitment & Retention premia
- £15,000 relocation package
If this is of interest you then please apply now to be one of the first put forward.
Overseas applicants will be welcome to apply however you must have GMC registration. Please check your GMC status before applying.
If Consultant Emergency Medicine is what you are looking for but this Consultant Emergency Medicine vacancy is not quite the one then please either submit your CV generically or take a look at other Consultant Emergency Medicine vacancies we have on our website.