LONDON UNIVERSITY HOSPITAL – CONSULTANT UROLOGY SUBSTANTIVE/FIXED TERM VACANCY
We have been appointed by a SE London NHS Trust to help recruit a suitable Consultant Urologist for a substantive or fixed term NHS contract.
This is a fantastic time to be joining a very well motivated team based in a brand new Urology department after being repatriated Urology service. The department consists of state of the art diagnostic and treatment facilities for general urology and oncology.
The successful appointee will provide core Urology services, including inpatient day case surgery, outpatient clinics and cystoscopy and TRUS biopsy. On-call rota is 1.5 with prospective cover. Experience Specialty Doctors are also encouraged to apply to take up their first Locum Consultant opportunity.
- 10-12 Programmed Activities
- Including 1.5 SPA and emergency work
- Develop your own Sub-Specialty
- A modern department within a modern Hospital
- Recently revamped Urology department with state of the art diagnostic equipment
- Excellent leadership opportunities for experienced Consultants
- Fantastic CESR opportunity for those wanting to progress to Consultant with an excellent support system
- Excellent Remuneration packages
- Excellent relocation package
- Full leadership training & development support
This position would suit either an experienced Consultant Urologist or an experienced Specialty Doctor Urologist seeking their first Consultant level appointment (NHS Locum Consultant if not on the Specialist Register).
Overseas applicants are welcome to apply as CoS will be provided, however all applicants must have GMC registration.
If this Urology vacancy is of interest to you then please apply now. however if this Consultant Urology vacancy is not what you are looking for then please submit your CV to find out about other Consultant Urology vacancies we have.