LONDON NHS TRUST – CONSULTANT ITU VACANCY
we have been assigned by a SE London based NHS Trust to help recruit a Consultant in ITU on a substantive or NHS Fixed Term basis.
This is a new post within ICU/HDU, however optional sessions are available in another specialty if you are dual accredited. This is a busy ICU department run by Consultants and juniors and forms one site of a combined Critical Care Directorate.
The post will bring the team of Consultants to 8. There is a structured undergraduate & postgraduate teaching program which applicants will be encouraged to help deliver. The Critical Care Outreach Team provides critical care support to the general acute wards. One of the two Consultants on the unit during the day will lead the Critical Care Outreach Team. The clinicians will have the opportunity to contribute to how the Trust manages it Critical Care patients.
- One of two sites already granted AICU, the other soon to follow
- 10 PA's
- A modern Hospital
- Excellent leadership opportunities for experienced Consultants
- Fantastic CESR opportunity for those wanting to progress to Consultant with an excellent support system
- An interest in Anaesthesia or A&E could be accommodated
- Excellent Remuneration packages
- Excellent Relocation package
- Full leadership training & development support
GMC Registration is essential, those without it need not apply.
Overseas doctors will be considered and our client will support a Certificate of Sponsorship.
We are often appointed by NHS Trusts across the country to help recruit to their Aneasthetics vacancies. If you are interested in moving to another Trust, but this particular one is not what you are looking for, then please submit your CV to find out about other similar opportunities.