CONSULTANT GERIATRICS VACANCY – NORTH WEST ENGLAND
Our NHS client has appointed our services to recruit a Consultant Geriatrician on a substantive or NHS Fixed Term basis.
This is an exciting time to be joining a team of renowned professionals of the NHS in redeveloping the model of care within the Trust with the current system being remodelled around Medicine & Geriatrics.
This post will also allow the post holder a fantastic opportunity to create an excellent work life balance with its very manageable workload , something which may have been the case for Consultants 10-15 years ago and benefit from its incentive plan & reduced rates of Tax.
- 12 PA's available
- Scope for Leadership & Educational role
- Integrated Care with brand new 31 bed Community Rehab
- Excellent leadership opportunities for experienced Consultants
- Fantastic CESR opportunity for those wanting to progress to Consultant with an excellent support system
- Specialist Interests supported
- High quality Junior staff
- Picturesque location
- Excellent Education and Housing
- Excellent Remuneration packages
- Excellent Relocation package
- Excellent Incentive Plan
GMC registration is essential for this role and our client is able to consider overseas applicants, those that require Visa's and those that don't.
We are often assigned by NHS Trusts across the country to help recruit to their Geriatrics vacancies. If you are interested in moving to another Trust, but this particular one is not what you are looking for, then please submit your CV to find out about other similar opportunities.