CONSULTANT RESPIRATORY VACANCY – NORTH WEST ENGLAND
We have been appointed by an NHS Trust in the North West to recruit a Consultant Respiratory Physician on a substantive or NHS Fixed Term basis.
This is an exciting time to be joining a team of renowned professionals of the NHS in redeveloping the model of care within the Trust with the current system being remodelled around Medicine & Geriatrics.
This post will also allow the post holder a fantastic opportunity to create an excellent work life balance with its very manageable workload, something which may have been the case for Consultants 10-15 years ago and benefit from its incentive plan & reduced rates of Tax.
- 12 PA's available
- Scope for Leadership & Educational role
- Excellent leadership opportunities for experienced Consultants
- Fantastic CESR opportunity for those wanting to progress to Consultant with an excellent support system
- Specialist Interests supported
- High quality Junior staff
- Picturesque location
- Excellent Education and Housing
- Excellent Remuneration packages
- Excellent Relocation package
- Excellent Incentive Plan
Experience Consultant Respiratory Physicians or Specialty Doctors nearing the end of their training will be considered for this role. Offering a perfect platform for both the experienced and the new.
GMC Registration is essential and overseas applicants are welcome to apply (providing you have GMC registration)
We are often assigned by NHS Trusts across the country to help recruit to their Respiratory vacancies. If you are interested in moving to another Trust, but this particular one is not what you are looking for, then please submit your CV to find out about other similar opportunities.