SENIOR CLINICAL FELLOW – GENERAL SURGERY – NHS HOME COUNTIES
We have been assigned by an NHS Trust in one of the northern Home County's very close to London, to help them recruit a Senior clinical Fellow in Surgery on a 12 month NHS Fixed Term contract.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a busy Surgery department within easy access to London and an international airport. The post holder will be encouraged to take part in audits, presentations and teachings as well as with their training and development within the role. The post will be a balance of outpatient, day case and inpatient operating duties with a share in a 1:12 middle grade rota.
Recent £150m major facility investment includes a new Emergency Department, Cardiology Centre (includes 24/7 PPCI services), Scanning Centre, Chemotherapy unit, Endoscopy and theatre blocks.
- Excellent leadership within the team
- Share of 1:12 middle grade rota
- Purpose built Day-Case Unit
- Recently received £150m major facilities investment
- State-of-the- art Clinical Facilities
- Two 30 bedded wards
- Outstanding Schools
- Excellent Remuneration packages
- Excellent Relocation package
- Accommodation provided for the first few months
Our client is able to offer Certificate of Sponsorships, however all applicants must however have GMC registration.
To apply simply click the apply button and submit your most up to date CV. One of our experienced Consultants will contact you shortly to assess your suitability.