NHS SENIOR CLINICAL FELLOW DIABETES & ENDOCRINOLOGY VACANCY
We have been asked by an NHS Trust in Hertfordshire to help them recruit a Senior Clinical Fellow in Diabetes & Endocrinology on an NHS Fixed Term basis for 6-12 months.
This post is full time and the successful appointee will be expected to participate on the General Medicine 1:22 rota. This post will involve working in a General Medical ward rotating regularly off the wards to focus on more specialist diabetes and endocrinology clinics. The team consists of 8 full time Consultants and 2 part time, 3 registrars and another SCF and CMT trainee and 4 juniors.
Recent £150m major facility investment includes a new Emergency Department, Cardiology Centre (includes 24/7 PPCI services), Scanning Centre, Chemotherapy unit, Endoscopy and theatre blocks.
- Excellent leadership within the team
- Join a well supported team
- A successfully integrated diabetes & endocrine service
- Recently received £150m major facilities investment
- State-of-the- art Clinical Facilities
- CESR opportunity for those wanting to progress to Consultant with an excellent support system
- Outstanding Schools
- Excellent Remuneration packages
- Excellent Relocation package
- Accommodation provided for the first few months
Our client requires only those doctors with GMC registration to apply however is happy to support overseas doctors who require a Certificate of Sponsorship (COS).
This is an NHS Fixed Term contract for 6-12 months and the successful applicant will be employed directly by the Trust and paid in line with the NHS pay scale for Senior Clinical Fellows which is £31,931-£48,123 per annum.
If this Diabetes and Endocrinology vacancy is of interest to you then apply now and be one of the first to be put forward.