NHS CONSULTANT ACUTE PHYSICIAN VACANCY
We're pleased to announce our appointment by an NHS Trust on the South Coast to help them recruit a Consultant Acute Physician on either a Substantive or an NHS Fixed Term basis for 12 months.
This is a replacement post and integral to the development of a multi-disciplinary team approach to care within the specialty with a special interest in either Ambulatory Care or Acute Geriatrics would be welcome, as would any other special interest. It is envisaged that the appointee would become the Ambulatory Care Lead if this is of interest to them.
- Excellent leadership within the team
- 10 PA's + SPA's (additional PA's can be made available)
- Opportunity for Lead role
- A well supported team
- State-of-the- art Clinical Facilities
- Affordable luxury housing
- Outstanding Schools
- Excellent Remuneration packages
- Excellent relocation package
- Accommodation available
- GMC registration is essential, however specialist registration is not
Our client is able to offer Certificate of Sponsorships to overseas doctors, however GMC registration is essential. If this Acute Medicine Physician vacancy is not quite what you were looking for then please submit your CV to hear of any other Acute Physician vacancies.
If you have cross-over skills into other areas such as Stroke or Geriatrics, then we also have Consultant level vacancies in these areas.