LONDON NHS TRUST –ACUTE/GENERAL MEDICINE CONSULTANT SUBSTANTIVE VACANCY
Triple West Medical has been assigned by a SE London based NHS Trust to help recommend them an Acute Medicine Consultant for a substantive or 12 month NHS Fixed Term position.
This post provides an opportunity to be involved in the development of our clients new medical admissions model and ambulatory care unit. Our client has a 24 bedded Acute Medical short-stay ward which is now separate from their sister service in Acute Frailty.
Our client also runs an increasingly busy Ambulatory Care Unit, which has seen its 10,000th patient since opening in November 2018. The post holder will be pivotal in leading a team covering these inpatients, as well as rotating through their Ambulatory Care Unit, and a downstream General Medical Ward.
To run these new services, our client is putting together a team of Consultants that embraces innovation. In turn our client is keen to listen and quick to respond to necessary changes. They also have excellent engagement from their Managerial team.
- 10 PA (8DCC ad 2SPA) with opportunity for additional PA's
- Special interests accommodated
- Excellent leadership opportunities for experienced Consultants
- Fantastic CESR opportunity for those wanting to progress to Consultant with an excellent support system
- Clinical Lead opportunities
- A modern Hospital
- Brand new ACE (Acute Care of the Elderly)unit
- Recently developed Frailty in reach service in ED
- An excellent ED Filter, all of which help to reduce pressure on Acute Medicine
- Excellent Remuneration packages
- Excellent relocation package
- Rewarding Retention package
- Full leadership training & development support
GMC Registration is essential, however Specialist Registration is not. Our client is happy to offer Certificate of Sponsorships to successfully appointed candidates if those so need it.
This post is caught within the London catchment area and therefore London Weighting will also be added to the salary.
We have many more Consultant Acute Medicine or General Medicine vacancies so if this Consultant vacancy is not quite what you are looking for then please submit your CV to find out more about other similar roles elsewhere in the UK.