CONSULTANT/LOCUM CONSULTANT OPHTHALMOLOGIST– MIDLANDS
A University Teaching NHS Trust in the Midlands, one of the best performing in the NHS has appointed us to help them recruit either a Substantive Consultant or an NHS Fixed Term Locum Consultant Ophthalmologist, with interest in either Vitreo-Retinal or Oculoplastic & Orbit
The successful candidates would have timetabled clinic, theatre and SPA sessions, and would also be expected to contribute to general ophthalmology clinical activity and on-call commitments. The post-holder will also be expected to play an active role in the development and provision of either the Vitreo-Retinal sub-specialty services or, Oculoplastics & Orbit sub-specialty services for patients at NHS Trust.
There are two positions:
- Consultant Ophthalmologist with an expertise in Vitreo-Retinal (Will consider: Substantive/ Locum Consultant)
- Consultant Ophthalmologist in Oculoplastics & Orbit (Will consider: Substantive/ Locum Consultant)
Essential criteria for the post;
- Full GMC registration
- FRCS, FRCOphth. or equivalent
- Eligible to be included on the SR (for substantive candidates)
- Full general ophthalmic surgical training with extensive experience of general ophthalmology with sub-specialty expertise in either Vitreo-Retinal or Oculoplastics
If you are interested in either of these Consultant Ophthalmology vacancies, then please apply now and one of our Consultants specialising in Ophthalmology will contact you soon after.