NORTH WEST TEACHING HOSPITAL – CONSULTANT GASTRO SUBSTANTIVE/FIXED TERM VACANCY
We have been appointed by a Teaching Hospital in the North West to help recruit a Consultant Gastroenterologist for a substantive or fixed term contract.
This is one of the busiest Gastroenterology services in the UK, offering a broad range of diagnostic and therapeutic services for all Gastroenterology conditions, including cancer. Our client is also establishing a GI physiology service for severe gastroesophageal reflux symptoms and motility disorders of the gut. They are also developing liver services having appointed a senior liver nurse.
Our client is moving towards a 7 day gastroenterology service including a comprehensive GI bleed service. The department is very well supported by specialist nurses in nutrition, IBD, viral hepatitis as well as alcohol liaison and vascular access terms.
- 10-12 Programmed Activities (negotiable)
- Sub-Specialty Interest supported
- A modern department
- Award winning nutrition team
- Excellent leadership opportunities for experienced Consultants
- Fantastic CESR opportunity for those wanting to progress to Consultant with an excellent support system
- Excellent support system
- Excellent Remuneration packages
- Excellent relocation package
- Full leadership training & development support
Although GMC specialist registration is not essential, you must at least have registration with a licence to practice. doctors without GMC registration will not be considered.
Doctors from overseas are welcome to apply as our client is happy to offer Certificate of Sponsorships for those overseas applicants who require it.
If this Consultant Gastroenterology vacancy is of interest to you then please apply now by submitting your up to date CV.