£10,000 GOLDEN HELLO!!
NHS CONSULTANT STROKE SUBSTANTIVE VACANCY
We have been assigned by an NHS Hyper-Acute Stroke Unit (HASU) in Hertfordshire to help them recruit a Stroke Consultant on a substantive or NHS Fixed Term basis.
The department has recently been designated a hub (HASU) and will progress from receiving approximately 700 attendances per year to 1,100. This is a great opportunity to be part of a team developing its 7 day Consultant led Stroke service where there is excellent support from local GP's, Commissioners and at Executive/Board level within the Trust.
Recent £150m major facility investment includes a new Emergency Department, Cardiology Centre (includes 24/7 PPCI services), Scanning Centre, Chemotherapy unit, Endoscopy and theatre blocks.
- Excellent leadership within the team
- 10 to 12 PA's (substantive or 12 month fixed term)
- Can be integrated with General Medicine (negotiable)
- Recently received £150m major facilities investment
- State-of-the- art Clinical Facilities
- CESR opportunity for those wanting to progress to Consultant with an excellent support system
- Outstanding Schools
- Excellent Remuneration packages
- Excellent Relocation package
- Accommodation provided for the first few months
- £10,000 Golden Hello
Applicants must have GMC registration although Specialist Registration is not essential. Certificate of Sponsorships will be provided for successful non EU/EEA applicants.
If this Consultant Stroke Medicine vacancy is of interest to you then please apply now. Alternatively submit your CV to find out about 100's of other similar opportunities.