NHS – CONSULTANT PAEDIATRIC RADIOLOGY VACANCY
We are recruiting a Consultant Radiologist with an interest in Cardiac Imaging on behalf of a NHS University Hospital based in the South West. This position is only available as an NHS Fixed Term Locum Consultant paid an annualised salary in accordance with the NHS Consultant pay scales.
This is a great opportunity to join a well established Imaging team. Our client has close links to the local University Hospital and is a major medical research center in the region. Such research allows them to continually improve patient care. Their academic links also make them the largest center for medical training in the South West, attracting the highest caliber clinical staff from across the UK.
The Radiology department is the largest department in the division of D&T with an annual budget of around £15m. Our client has 28 while time equivalent Consultant Radiologists who provide tertiary level radiology to the city and region.
The department is well equipped and includes (but not limited to):
• Toshiba Aquilion One Vision (Paeds & Cardiac CT)
• Siemens 128-MDCT (inpat cardiact CT)
• Siemens 16-MDCT (outpat)
• Siemens 16-SPECT CT (nuclear medicine and outpat CT)
• Philips “Big-Bore” 20-MDCT
• 3T intra-operative MRI
• 1.5T Siemens Symphony MRI
• Two 1.5T Siemens Avanto MRI, one used primarily for Cardiac MRI
Our client also boasts a state of the art Siemens Syngo Interventional suit with full fluoroscopic CT capability for complex 3D interventional procedures.
- 10 PA's per week
- Excellent leadership opportunities for experienced Consultants
- CESR Support
- A modern Hospital
- Excellent modern facilities
- Full leadership training & development support
If you have an interest in Cardiac Imaging/Cardiothoracic Imaging then please apply now.
GMC registration is essential and overseas candidates requiring visa's will also be considered.