Triple West Medical are now supplying our Insourcing partners with Locum Consultant Dermatologists paying the equivalent to £150phr across various NHS Trusts in the UK.
Typical Contract Info:
- 3-6 Month Contracts
- Paying £1200 per day for 8 hours per day
- Paid via either Ltd Co/Self Employed or Umbrella
Typical Duties & Requirements
- Must be on the specialist register.
- Monday to Sunday work available (you can commit to anything between 3-6 days per week)
- Outpatient routine clinics/ Adult and sometimes Paeds.
- 09.00-17.00. MUST be able to work ON-SITE, no remote working
Patient Numbers Per Clinic:
- 8 New & 6 follow-ups/ every 4 completed clinics, you will receive 1 admin session.
These are Agency Locum contracts, therefore you need to already have full right to work in the UK as no Certificate of Sponsorships will be offered.
Specialist Registration is essential.
This is a perfect opportunity for an Agency Locum Consultant Dermatologist to earn above NHS rate caps in a contract which offers stability and longevity.
If you would like to be considered for this Locum Consultant Dermatology vacancy, or any other similar In-Sourcing roles we have across the UK, then please submit your details to us today.