SOUTH LONDON NHS TRUST – SENIOR CLINICAL FELLOW UROLOGY VACANCY
We have been approached by a South London NHS Trust to recruit a Senior Clinical Fellow Urologist to join their state of the art Urology department.
The service already has a successful Urology Outpatient facility. The role will provide Inpatient and Day Case Surgery, Outpatient Clinics including 2WW clinics and flexible Cystoscopy and TRUS Biopsy. This is an ideal opportunity individuals looking to develop skills within a Urology department with a special interest in Continence, Prostate Cancer, the management of BPH (PVP & Bipolar TURP) and Urinary Stone management.
This position will allow the candidate to continue to meet their training and education objectives within their clinical responsibilities. The candidates will spend one day every 2 weeks at Guy's Hospital to further develop special interest and participate in research projects. The on call rota is 1:6 with prospective cover.
- A modern department within a modern Hospital
- Recently revamped Urology department with state of the art diagnostic equipment
- Excellent leadership & support within the team
- Time allocated at Guy's Hospital for special interest development and research projects
- 6 Months initial contract, subject to renewal thereafter
- Salary between: £30,605 - £48,123
- Excellent Remuneration packages
- Excellent development opportunity
Overseas applicants are welcome to apply providing you have GMC registration or are near registration with a licence to practice. COS is supported by our NHS client for those who need sponsorship.
Triple West Medical is often appointed by NHS Trusts across the UK to help recruit to their Urology vacancies, both Fixed Term and Substantive. If you are looking for Urology vacancies but this is not the right fit for you, then please submit your CV online to hear about other Urology vacancies we have.