NHS LOCUM CONSULTANT RESPIRATORY VACANCY
We are recruiting a NHS Locum Consultant Respiratory Physician for a large NHS Teaching Trust in London on a 1 Year NHS Fixed Term Contract (salaried),
Our client is perfectly located, less than 30minutes from Central London and easily accessible to the coast and the Essex countryside.
Respiratory inpatients are based across two units, one 60 bedded and the other 25 bedded. There is capacity for up to 6 NIV bed on each ward. All consultants work together as one team covering the respiratory ward, out-patient clinics, bronchoscopy, pleural procedures, ward referral and in-reach into the medical assessment units and SDEC.
- Excellent leadership within the team
- Bronchoscopy/EBUS housed in new purpose-built endoscopy units
- Weekly dedicated interstitial Lung Disease clinic supported by an ILD specialist nurse
- Diagnose 200 new TB cases every year and screen up to 1000 contacts
- They perform 1500 sleep studies and initiate 300 patients on CPAP annually
- Around 250 ambulatory pleural procedures performed per year
- They see all Respiratory conditions apart from cystic fibrosis and primary pulmonary hypertension
- Major facilities investment
- CESR Support
New Respiratory Consultants are welcome to apply. Successful overseas applicants will be offered a Certificate of Sponsorship (CoS).
If this Respiratory vacancy is of interest to you then please apply now or, if you know of someone who may be suitable, then please get in touch to let us know as we are offering up to £2000 per new referral to our agency who we successfully place into this role as a thank you.
We do have other similar Consultant Respiratory vacancies in the NHS. Please feel free to browse our website for more Consultant Respiratory vacancies and apply for the Consultant Respiratory position that matches best with what you are looking for.