NHS WEST OF ENGLAND- CONSULTANT RESPIRATORY SUBSTANTIVE VACANCY
We have been assigned by an NHS Trust in the West of England to help source and recommend a Respiratory Consultant on a substantive basis.
This is a fantastic opportunity to play a key role in redesigning services and helping to shape the future of this organisation, enhancing your own portfolio in the process. This is a small organisation which means integrating with other departments and teams will be made all the more easier. Therefore if you are looking for a new opportunity where your voice is heard then this can be the perfect opportunity for you.
- 10 weekly PA's, (1.5 SPA's in first year contract)
- Additional PA's may be available
- Clinical Lead opportunities
- A small and friendly Hospital (one of the smallest acute Trusts in the UK)
- Excellent leadership opportunities for new and experienced Consultants
- Fantastic CESR opportunity for those wanting to progress to Consultant
- Opportunity for academic time
If this Consultant Respiratory vacancy is of interest to you then please apply now, alternatively please browse through our website to view more Consultant Respiratory vacancies.